Contact

Blogs I Like

Friday, December 28, 2007

Undorsements for Iowa

The Iowa primaries are just a few days away and I haven't got a clear idea of who I would vote for if I lived in Iowa. However, I do have a couple of ideas why I wouldn't vote for a few candidates. Here are my undorsements for next week's primary.

Mitt Romney
His stances on the issues flip when it appears politically advantagious. His position on abortion changed around the same time he began exploring the road to the White House.

Hillary Clinton
The only thing she serves is her own political ambitions.

Rudy Guliani
He would be running as a Democrat if he lived in any state other than New York. His views don't match his party monicker.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Political Party Blogs


politics and

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2007 ©. Politicalnut.com All Rights Reserved."